Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, March 20, 2006

What's that noise?

As I was sitting at my desk checking emails and reading blogs I kept hearing this small squeaking noise. I went around the house to investigate. Tami has found a mouse or two before and I like to ensure that I'm not hearing a new one.

I couldn't find anything. Finally I noticed it sounded very close. I turned my head to where Tami has stolen my chair and discovered...


She snores.

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

what a cutie!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

looks like my murrie-cat! :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, such a cute picture! Heh, Chaos snores, too. Maybe it has something to do with putting their paws over their noses?!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

Tamiflauge looks deceptively sweet and snuggly in the pic. Glad it wasn't a little mouse-y present from her making the squeaky noises.

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

How very cute. I hope she doesn't also talk in her sleep! *L*

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home