Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Big & Cozy

Still going....

I have to say that even though I'm only just now catching up to where I already was I'm very happy about my decision to frog and restart this puppy. I should be able to finished up the second column tonight and start the third. It's so much easier to work on like this and more addicting. I'm usually to get through at least half of a square every night and if I don't work on anything else I can crank through a whole one and into another. Thanks, Amy, for the suggestion. It's making my life easier for certain.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yay!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

of course amy thought up the brill idea! how come what seems so obvious now, wasn't so obvious at the beginning?

it looks awesome! your DS will LOVE IT

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home