Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Charlotte's Dilemma

So, like I said yesterday I need your help figuring out which colorway to use for my Charlotte's Web. I've got three options I like.

There's the blue and pink version

There's the greens version (I call it that because all of the skeins have streaks of olive green in each)

And the blues version

Argh. I like em all. What do you think? See the Poll on the sidebar...

6 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I thought that I would vote for the one with the most pink in it...but I really like the "greens" version. I love all those colors individually and together they are really stunning. I love it!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

um. i seem to like the blues version best (go figure). the blue and pink version second.

in reality? i like em all. i'm just not too sure about the third skein and fourth skein (going from L to R) in your green version being next to each other.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I like the blues the best!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I think the green combo is just stunning--it would make a gorgeous Charlotte!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i think i like the second combo best, nice range of lights and darks. which will be your main/last color? and dang one of these days i'm gonna have to break down and get some koigu i guess... so pretty

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Glaistig said...

Another greenie (2nd combo) lover here. Those skeins are so-o pretty.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home