Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Weekend Madness

Yet another crazy eventful weekend. This past one was spent in Auburn, Alabama for my SILs wedding. She was a lovely bride and I sincerly hope she and her new hubby are having a great honeymoon and will love being married.
I also had the pleasure of meeting my new niece and nephew. Another SIL got married last year and her hubby had a couple of adorable and very energy filled youngsters. They were a treat, though it did bring to my attention how little time I spend amongst little people. How do they have so much energy anyway??


S gave the pirate hat a good test drive. She was a bit disappointed it wasn't for her though. Her big brother watched from the sidelines.

He did get quite excited when it was time for him to be the ring bearer though. Aren't they all so handsome?

I did get a bit on knitting done and some great vintage pattern books but I'll show you those tomorrow. Happy Knitting all!

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, how cute is she in that pirate hat?!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger MademoiselleCaroline said...

Hi there! You don't know me, but I just wanted to tell you I have been reading your blog for the past couple of months and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thanks for all the laughs and inspiration :o)
Now about this question you have about little people having all this energy...I really believe they are able to communicate this to us! They still have the capability to still be amazed at everything they see - we have so much to learn from them!
Anyhoo - Cheers and keep on truckin'. And hurrah for you from Quebec City!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

glad you had a great weekend! S is very cute in the pirate hat. I think you might have to make a 3rd one for her. The DH looks very handsome in his suit as well. :-) Tell him I said that.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home