Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, May 08, 2006

Amour

I love love love this bag.

I didn't buy any of her patterns last season as I wasn't over the top about any of them but this one just calls to me. I got all the yarn for it on the same day. Yes. I get a little obsessive (or should I say I am a bit obsessive...).

She did much better this season with the patterns, or at least this one. It includes the pattern for the flower. The biggest complaint I heard last year was that the bag pattern and the flower pattern were separate. And considering the price tag associated with them, you could easily spend $15 to $20 for one purse pattern. Whoa!

No telling when I'll get started on this but it's sure on the list for near term. :D Hope everyone had a great weekend!

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

I bought the black yarn to start my Noni "bobble" bag on Sunday. (I think that I went to Colorful Yarns three days in a row this weekend!) I'm not sure when I'll get to it either...but I agree with you about the patterns this year versus last year! Thanks again for letting me borrow the Jamaica pattern!!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Calling Kahlo said...

Wow! That is crazy cool. I have seen some of the items but never looked at the patterns.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, that is one funky purse!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

maybe the flower can be snap on.. snap off? which colors did u buy to make the bag with?

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

You pick out the cutest felted bags! I looove the Charlotte's Web you're going to be working on ... can't wait to see it for real. :) And yay to you on the afghan progress! I'm a little delayed on row 2 myself ...

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Lynne said...

That is really a cool Noni bag...I just finished my first Noni, and stay tuned, I'm working up an "I Knit a Noni" Button that we can post to our blogs. I can't wait to see your bag!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home