Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bloom of Lotus

Lotus' are in bloom at the Sittin' house


See this photo at flickr

I got through the third of four repeats of the lace pattern this past weekend. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration as the weekend started with one of the repeats already done. It's an easy enough knit but does require a bit of concentration and most of my knitting seems to be done in groups so it doesn't get a ton of attention. I hope to have even more to show you later this week though as I can't seem to make myself work on much else.

5 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

she's prettier in person. and maybe the plural of lotus is loti?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Is it sufficiently complicated that you need a simple group knitting project? I foresee having to do that when I start my shawl...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Wanda said...

You're making great progress on it. I don't know how you can work on it while at group knitting though. Not me. How's the Amelie Jacket going? Any progress on it?

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Brenda said...

hey i am making the same Lotus tank!!!! what are you using? and i agree with you that its easy, but you do have to pay attention. i am using Bamboo from Southwest Trading Co. Hues of blue. I am only starting my second repeat,tho.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Calling Kahlo said...

This looks so pretty, I love the colors and I can see a texture forming, can't wait to see it finished. Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home