Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, May 05, 2006

Charlotte's Resolution

It appears the greens have it. Thanks everyone for your input on this. Blues and Greens actually tied but after playing around with the colors the greens won out in the end.

Stacey graciously let me borrow her Charlotte to display the final order. Now just to get started...

Also, I've been told by a couple of people that my page has been making their IE crash when they come visit. I think I've fixed it (fingers crossed) so if it keeps happening please let me know. Or better yet, if it used to happen to you and has stopped let me know. Thanks and have a great weekend!!

9 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't open the site unless I launch firefox, and then all the little buttons and fun things don't load on the side. :( I can read complete entries in Bloglines though so I'm not having withdrawal issues.

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Jeni said...

Those colors should look beautiful. YOu going to start soon?

Hey will you be there tonight, I haven't decided yet I may go for a little while? One day I will free you of the yarn.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger ttbookjunkie said...

IE used to crash on me too, but I read it in Bloglines witout problems, now it seems to working better...

Amanda :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger MademoiselleCaroline said...

Yay for the green blog! Love it!
Very Springy!
My IE crashed a couple of times last week while visiting your blog, but now, all is good!

Happy Charlotte!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Calling Kahlo said...

I noticed the template changed, nice. I can't wait to see the shawl knit up.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

never had a problem (but I've gone Firefox)... but all buttons and rings and things are gone. i'll let you know tomorrow.

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Stacey said...

I love the new green look...just in time for May's Project Spectrum!! If I don't see you before you leave on Wednesday...have a great trip! Thanks again for the leftovers for my Noni Bag!!!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

My computer was crashing last week when I visited your site - but you must have fixed it. I love checking out your progress on the many projects you complete.

Pam

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Those look like great colors! How fun.

I use Firefox, so I never had a problem. But I can't see any buttons or fun things now, either.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home