Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In the Pink

I didn't want to get down to too few items on the WIP list (I've actually gotten it down to 11 for the first time in I can't remember) so I cast on for a pink flamingo. It's the cutest! Bright pink yarn with a bit of novelty for fun. I didn't get eyelash so it won't stick out but it'll add some extra color in the "wing" area. I wish I could find a picture of the pattern to share with you. Here is one that someone else has made just to give you an idea.

And here is what mine looks like for now. You start at the bum and work your way up so I'm halfway done with the back end and should be turning the neck soon. My, doesn't that sound odd...

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I love it! I've been meaning to make one of those ever since I first saw the pattern a year ago. So fun!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

What cracks me up is that after you get down to the oh-so-manageable number of 11, you cast on again!! ;-) The flamingo is a cute idea.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger cassidy said...

HEY girl...too cute that lil gal will be! I also wanted to let you know I have been on your blog for longer than 30seconds, working my way up to about 5 minutes with no 'technical errors' whoo hoo.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home