Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Projects

Now that you've seen what I finished I bet you are wondering how many things I started...

I took two projects with me on this trip, though I didn't get very far in either. It is time for the summer projects to get going and what better than the beautiful tank on the cover of the latest Interweave. I have the bamboo in my stash. It seemed the perfect item.

Well, I should have used the bamboo in my stash but I liked this color better so I picked it up. I managed to snag this beautiful skein of Cherry Tree Hill while I was at it but it hasn't found a purpose just yet.

The other project I started to bring along is the Waterlily Top from the Spring Interweave.

Tami was hoping to be the third project but just couldn't fit in Tom's suitcase.

10 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What is that yarn for the Waterlily top? It looks interesting.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, that bamboo yarn looks wonderful!

Poor Tami...

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Joanne said...

You've got some fun projects ahead of you. The yarn is gorgeous!

Haven't seen you in ages.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

That's so funny! I picked up some bamboo yarn on Saturday at Colorful to make the same tank (Lotus Blossom). Such a cute pattern. I bought some Cherry Tree Hill at Lambshoppe and it has no purpose either, but it is pretty and makes me happy! :-)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What is it with cats sleeping on suitcases??

I don't know how you fixed it, but your site works for me now. Yaaaay.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I have that same colorway of Bamboo on hold at Colorful! I was thinking about making the same top...that is too funny, I thought that you had the light blue color:)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger CynCyn said...

has tami forgiven you and DH for leaving yet? She seems like a kitty who can hold a grudge. Love the new projects!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i love that top and have been thinking about starting it. great colorchoice! but yo uknow me i love purple!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger forgetfulstitcher9 said...

Awwwww, this is so cute. It makes me want a cat soooo badly.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Oh, I've been wanting to make that waterlilly top ... hope you had a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home