Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blockin'

I got a bit more blocking done the other day than just the lace samples. I also managed to get Ameile blocked. Unfortunately for Ameile it'll have to be ripped out. At least the back will. I knew my gauge was a little bit off but this is ridiculous.



Especially when the front has a fabric this dense



So I think I'll make the next size up and it should block out perfectly to the size I want it to be. I made the fronts one size up and really like how they turned out. Thankfully the sleeves (which I've already gotten a couple of inches into) should be fine.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

whoa!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow, that's quite a difference! Bummer...

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Glaistig said...

I guess it's more experience to add to your own personal encyclopedia of knitting knowledge. Hopefully the re-knitting will go fast and it will turn out just perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home