Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fessing Up

I know you guys know me too well now to believe I went *all* the way down to Colorado Springs and returned home with just some silk paper... So I'll fess up.


See it at flickr

This is a beaded scarf kit. I wish I had a picture of the finished item to share but I didn't think to take one. It's a beautiful scarf and I just fell in love with this colorway so I decided what the hey.

I finally got around to taking a picture of the silk paper I made so I could show you a finished one. I love love love it.


See it at flickr

3 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Did you hit all the yarn stores down here? Well, "all" is a relative term...we don't have that many!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I love your silk paper, too! It's amazing.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

"All the way" down to the springs, eh? I live east of the springs and work in Englewood. :D

I picked up 2 of those beaded scarf kits while at Pagosa Springs. I've not started knitting them, though.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home