Sittin' Here Knittin' - Old one

Ramblings about Knitting and other important stuff

Friday, June 02, 2006

What's Next

So, I've finished two things and haven't cast on anything new yet? What is going on??! Actually, I really want to finish up the Lotus Blossom Tank before I start anything else. And I've restarted the Tank Girl Tank I decided to make last year. But believe you me, as soon as I get done with the Lotus Blossom I'm starting this beauty.





It's the ever so lovely Cherry by the talented Amelia Raitte. I couldn't pass up on this little top. I even have the yarn in my stash already that I plan to use to make it. It'll be perfect at work. Can you tell I'm a bit excited about this?

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Yep, I saw the same pattern and I was actually looking for yarn at Straw Tree the other day. It is a gorgeous pattern and I immediately fell in love when I saw it on Amelia's blog. I'm impressed that you'll finish up one before casting for this one. Then you'll have 3 FOs and only have casted on for 1 new project? Unheard of!! How's Lotus Blossom tank anyways?

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jenifer said...

Ooh, it really is so cute!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's really cute! And you're hiding your excitement well...

*choke*

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger CynCyn said...

it'll look great on you! very similar shaping to the shirt you got at Anthropologie to wear in UT... very flattering! What color are you making it with? what yarn?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Nit One Perl Two said...

I am so happy that I found your site. It appears we have some things in common besides knitting. Thought you might want to be the first to see the pattern for the triple lindee!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home